My name is Christian Vogt and I am a
licensed tourist guide
to Cracow and a
to Poland in German language.
Together with my team (English, French and Polish language) we are offering to our guests
guided tours of Cracow and Poland
All tours - done personaly by myself - are in German language.
Visits in other languages are conducted by my team of tour guide collegues.
In order to be able do choose the best option of visiting, we present here the most popular
sights and attraction of Poland.
By the way, Cracow tours by bike are very popular.
• Very good German language skills (native speaker),
very good language skills of team in English, French and Polish,
• Temporal and local flexibility.
• Concrete information about sights, history, landscape, topical subjects.
• A lot of humor, musical accompany, all-round care of the guests.
• Sightseeing in German possible with Segway, bike, e-car and as city rally!
• Payment only after service based on official receipt.
• Working in team of tour guides: Eva, Beata, Gosia, Monika, Agnieszka, Ania, Iza, Marcelina, Magda, Christian.
We want to emphasize, that our activity, presented on this website, has a professional character.
Only on the basis of an official entry in the Polish Central Register on Economic Activity (CEIDG)
you can legally offer your services to tourists.
Each of our customers obtains a fiscal document, and our company pays its taxes in Krakow.
Thanks to this, public investments are possible, which are used by both the inhabitants of Kraków and tourists.
We stand for personal and sustainable tourism!