Page

Header

KATAMARAN Christian Vogt ATU
KATAMARAN Christian Vogt ATU

Cloth hall

Cracow Cloth Hall - National Museum

The Cloth Hall is the most imposing building in the Market Square, where cloth was traded and other very precious goods. The Cloth Hall already existed in the 13th century and was later rebuild in gothic and renaissance style. Until today there have been stores where can be bought amber, Cracow folk art and other souvenirs. The first floor of the Cloth Halls normally houses a part of the National Museum, namely the Polish painting gallery of 18th/19th century with works of Jan Matejko. But at the moment it is closed because of renovation. In the evening the Cracow Market Square with its illuminated Cloth Hall looks very romantically and all garden cafés are thronged with life.


  
     ©     
1213
    
  ☎ 0048 504 033 089   

(: )